DAY 1: HO CHI MINH – SA DEC - CAN THO (-/LUNCH/DINNER)
07.00-07.30 Our tourguide and driver will pick you up at the hotel in Saigon.
11.30 You board your comfortable river cruiser. After a refreshing welcome drink we show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin.
12.00 Visit Sa Dec. The charming town still has a lot of colonial architecture, in particular the old market, the pagoda and many ancient villas and trader’s houses. We visit one of them, a beautifully renovated traditional house of a Chinese trader’s family.
13:00 Lunch on board. Then, sit back on the sun deck or in our air-conditioned lounge and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
16.30 Afternoon walk/biking to a rural village.
19.00 The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board on your comfortable river cruiser.
DAY 2: CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – PHU QUOC (BREAKFAST/BRUNCH/-)
You wake up well rested to the sound of the river and get ready for another exciting day of sightseeing in the Mekong Delta.
06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board
08.00 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skilfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants and visit the noodle producing family.
09.00 Our shuttle bus will pick you up, then transfer to the waterfront town of Rach Gia, lunch box on the way.
13.00 Departure of ferry to Phu Quoc in Rach Gia.
~15.30 Arrival at Phu Quoc Bai Vong Pier. Tour ends!
The two sister boats Dragon Eyes I and Dragon Eyes II were built in the traditional style of the Mekong Delta river boats. Their elegant, slender and shallow hulls enable the Dragon Eyes to cruise also the secondary side canals of the Mekong river which are too small for the larger cruisers to explore. There we find serene river front life that makes the Mekong Delta so unique.
Accomodation: 02 cabins
No of Cabins: 02
Cabin Location: 1st & 2nd deck
Avg. Room Size: 14-16 m2
Bed Type: Double/Twin
Maximun Occupants: 2 adults + 1 child
Note: River View, Balcony
Restaurant & Bar
Price: All prices are in US Dollar per person
||From 01/05/2019 - 30/09/2019
||From 01/10/2018 – 30/04/2019 & 01/10/2019 – 31/12/2019
|PRICE PER PERSON
||PRICE PER PERSON
- Welcome drinks
- Transfers: private car from Ho Chi Minh City, shuttle bus between Can Tho & Rach Gia
- Speedy boat between Rach Gia & Phu Quoc
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Experience English speaking guide
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airfares, Visa arrangements
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned
- VAT Tax
What do I need to bring?
- Booking voucher from us
- It is essential to bring your passport on this trip.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen...
- Cash for personal expense
What do I need to know?
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Inadvance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before departure date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in all cabins; No smoking in restaurant and cabin.
Indochina Beauty Travel is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!